Continuing Medical Education
Save the date for our next course 2019: Thursday– Saturday March 14-16 2019, Vulnerable Workers and Communities at Environmental Risk and Updates in Occupational and Environmental Medicine including a poster abstract session Wednesday evening, March 13.
The Division of Occupational & Environmental Medicine offers CME courses every year. These courses are accredited for routine CME credit, but also offer Maintenance of Certification (MOC) and Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) credit. Information on the upcoming course registration will be posted at the UCSF CME site.
- 2018 – Emerging and Re-Emerging Occupational and Environmental Exposure
- 2017 – Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease
- 2016 – Toxic Substances in the Workplace and the Environment
- 2015 – Cardiovascular Health and Disease
- 2014 - Factors in Infectious Disease
- 2012 - Factors in Neurological Disease
- 2011 - Construction Industry: Old and Emerging Occupational Hazards
- 2010 - History of Occupational and Environmental Health
- 2009 - Health and Safety in Transportation Workers: Air, Sea, and Land
- 2008 - Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease
- 2006 - Occupational and Environmental Medicine - including a Module on Pain Management