Continuing Medical Education
Save the date for our next course 2018: Thursday –Saturday March 8-10 2018, Emerging and Re-Emerging Occupational and Environmental Exposure and Disease and Updates in Occupational and Environmental Medicine including a poster abstract session Wednesday evening, March 7.
The Division of Occupational & Environmental Medicine offers CME courses every year. These courses are accredited for routine CME credit, but also offer Maintenance of Certification (MOC) and Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) credit. Information on the upcoming course registration will be posted at the UCSF CME site.
- 2017 – Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease and Updates in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- 2016 – Toxic Substances in the Workplace and the Environment and Updates in Occupational Health and Environmental Medicine
- 2015 – Cardiovascular Health and Disease
- 2014 - Factors in Infectious Disease
- 2012 - Factors in Neurological Disease
- 2011 - Construction Industry: Old and Emerging Occupational Hazards
- 2010 - History of Occupational and Environmental Health
- 2009 - Health and Safety in Transportation Workers: Air, Sea, and Land
- 2008 - Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disease
- 2006 - Occupational and Environmental Medicine - including a Module on Pain Management